i. The type of information collected from the Users, including Personal Information (as defined below) and Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined below) relating to an individual;
ii. The purpose, means and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention and destruction of such information; and
iii. How and to whom Healthspace will disclose such information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may collect certain information from you in a variety of ways (both directly and indirectly), including, but not limited to, visits to our website or mobile application, registration on the site or mobile application, response to a survey, filling out a form, or in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website or mobile application. The information collected from you may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’.
Generally some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs and provide a better experience. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we might ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by us.
Without prejudice to the generality of the above, "personal information" collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
i. contact data (such as your name, email address and phone number);
ii. demographic data (such as your gender, date of birth);
iii. data regarding your usage of the services and past appointments made through the use of our Services;
iv. insurance information (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan);
v. other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters.
"Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person refers to personal information about that person relating to:
ii. physical, physiological and mental health conditions;
iii. medical records and history;
iv. visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
v. financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
We will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
FOR ALL USERS:
This section applies to all users.
- All the information provided to Healthspace by a User, including Personal Information or any Sensitive Personal Data or Information, is voluntary. You understand that Healthspace may use certain information of yours, (a) for the purpose of providing you the Services, (b) for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, (c) for sale or transfer of such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates (d) for communication purpose so as to provide You a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the Providers and their practice, (e) debugging customer support related issues.. (f) for the purpose of contacting you to complete any transaction if you do not complete a transaction after having provided us with your contact information in the course of completing such steps that are designed for completion of the transaction. Healthspace also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the Patient for the following purposes:
i. Publishing such information on the Website.
ii. Contacting Patients for offering new products or services.
iii. Contacting Patients for taking product and Service feedback.
iv. Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
v. Analyzing anonymized practice information for commercial use.
If you have voluntarily provided your Personal Information to Healthspace for any of the purposes stated above, you hereby consent to such collection and use of such information by Healthspace. However, Healthspace shall not contact You on Your telephone number(s) for any purpose including those mentioned in this sub-section, if such telephone number is registered with the Do Not Call registry without your express, clear and un-ambiguous written consent.
- If you wish to opt-out of receiving non-essential communications such as promotional and marketing-related information regarding the Services, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Healthspace may require the User to pay with a credit card, wire transfer, debit card or cheque for Services for which subscription amount(s) is/are payable. Healthspace will collect such User’s credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. However, Healthspace provides you an option not to save your payment details. User is advised, however, that internet technology is not full proof safe and User should exercise discretion on using the same.
- The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain (that is not sensitive personal data) information that is used by Healthspace and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, Healthspace may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The cookies however, do not store any Personal Information of the User. You may adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled you may still use the Website, but the Website may be limited in the use of some of the features.
- A User may have limited access to the Website without creating an account on the Website. Unregistered Users can make appointments with the doctors by providing their name and phone number. In order to have access to all the features and benefits on our Website, a User must first create an account on our Website.
- Healthspace maintains a strict "No-Spam" policy, which means that Healthspace does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
- Healthspace implements best international market practices and security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that it has under its control from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, for any data loss or theft due to unauthorized access to the User’s electronic devices through which the User avails the Services, Healthspace shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever incurred by the User.
This section applies to all Healthcare Providers.
- As part of the registration as well as the application creation and submission process that is available to Providers on Healthspace, certain information, including Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected from the Providers.
- Providers’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide to Healthspace, is used to help the Providers describe and identify themselves. This information is exclusively owned by Healthspace You will be the owner of your information and you consent to Healthspace collecting, using, processing and/or disclosing this information for the purposes hereinafter stated. Healthspace may use such information for commercial purposes and in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. Healthspace also reserves the right to use information provided by or about the Provider for the following purposes:
i. Publishing such information on the Website.
ii. Contacting Providers for offering new products or services subject to the telephone number registered with the DNC Registry.
iii. Contacting Providers for taking product feedback.
iv. Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
v. Analyzing anonymized practice information including financial, and inventory information for commercial use.
- Healthspace automatically enables the listing of Providers’ information on its Website for every ‘Doctor’ or ‘Clinic’ added using its software. The Provider information listed on Website is displayed when Patients search for doctors on Website, and the Provider information listed on Website is used by Patients to request for doctor appointments. Any personally identifiable information of the Providers listed on the Website is not generated by Healthspace and is provided to Healthspace by Providers who wish to enlist themselves on the Website, or is collected by Healthspace from the public domain. Healthspace displays such information on its Website on an as-is basis making no representation or warranty on the accuracy or completeness of the information. As such, we strongly encourage Providers to check the accuracy and completeness of their information from time to time, and inform us immediately of any discrepancies, changes or updates to such information. Healthspace will, however, take reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of this information.
- Healthspace may also display information for Providers who have not signed up or registered for the Services, provided that the Providers have consented to Healthspace collecting, processing and/or disclosing their information on the Website. Such Providers are verified by Healthspace or its associates, and Healthspace makes every effort to capture accurate information for such Providers. However, Healthspace does not undertake any liability for any incorrect or incomplete information appearing on the Website for such Providers.
This section applies to all Patients.
- As part of the registration/application creation and submission process that is available to Patients on this Website, certain information, including Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data or Information is collected from the Patients.
- If you have inadvertently submitted any such information to Healthspace prior to reading the privacy statements set out herein, and you do not agree with the manner in which such information is collected, processed, stored, used or disclosed, then you may access, modify and delete such information by using options provided on the Website. In addition, you can, by sending an email to email@example.com, inquire whether Healthspace is in possession of your personal data, and you may also require Healthspace to delete all such information.
- Patients’ personally identifiable information, which they choose to provide on the Website is used to help the Patients describe/identify themselves. Other information that does not personally identify the Patients as an individual, is collected by Healthspace from Patients (such as, patterns of utilization described above) and is exclusively owned by Healthspace. Healthspace may also use such information in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form for research, statistical analysis and business intelligence purposes, and may sell or otherwise transfer such research, statistical or intelligence data in an aggregated or non-personally identifiable form to third parties and affiliates. In particular, Healthspace reserves with it the right to use anonymized Patient demographics information and anonymized Patient health information for the following purposes:
- i. Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility.
- ii. Analyzing such information for research and development of new technologies.
- iii. Using analysis of such information in other commercial product offerings of Healthspace.
- iv. Sharing analysis of such information with third parties for commercial use.
- Healthspace will communicate with the Patients through email, phone and notices posted on the Website or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messaging. The Patients can change their e-mail and contact preferences at any time by logging into their "Account" at www.myhealthspace.in and changing the account settings.
- At times, Healthspace conducts a User survey to collect information about Patients' preferences. These surveys are optional and if Patients choose to respond, their responses will be kept anonymous. Similarly, Healthspace may offer contests to qualifying Patients in which we ask for contact and demographic information such as name, email address and mailing address. The demographic information that Healthspace collects in the registration process and through surveys is used to help Healthspace improve its Services to meet the needs and preferences of Patients.
- All Healthspace employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every Patients’ Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Data and Information. Healthspace has put in place procedures and technologies as per good industry practices and in accordance with the applicable laws, to maintain security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction. Any third-party data processor to which Healthspace transfers Personal Data shall have to agree to comply with those procedures and policies, or put in place adequate measures on their own.
- To the extent necessary to provide Patients with the Services, Healthspace may provide their Personal Information to third party contractors who work on behalf of or with Healthspace to provide Patients with such Services, to help Healthspace communicate with Patients or to maintain the Website. Generally these contractors do not have any independent right to share this information, however certain contractors who provide services on the Website, including the providers of online communications services, may use and disclose the personal information collected in connection with the provision of these Services in accordance with their own privacy policies. In such circumstances, you consent to us disclosing your Personal Information to contractors, solely for the intended purposes only.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
- Your Personal Information is maintained by Healthspace in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. Healthspace takes all necessary precautions to protect your personal information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Healthspace’s business.
- Healthspace makes all User information accessible to its employees, agents or partners and third parties only on a need-to-know basis, and binds only its employees to strict confidentiality obligations.
- Part of the functionality of Healthspace is assisting the doctors and clinics to maintain and organize such information. Healthspace may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the appropriate authorities, or to doctors who request access to such information.
- Part of the functionality of the Healthspace is assisting the patients to access information relating to them. Healthspace may, therefore, retain and submit all such records to the relevant patients, or to their doctors.
- Notwithstanding the above, Healthspace is not responsible for the confidentiality, security or distribution of your Personal Information by our partners and third parties outside the scope of our agreement with such partners and third parties. Further, Healthspace shall not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties or events that are beyond the reasonable control of Healthspace including but not limited to, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage device, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption, poor quality of Internet service or telephone service of the User etc.
CONSENT TO THIS POLICY
QUESTIONS AND GRIEVANCES
Name: Mr. Shallabh Mittal